While that is the ideal wedding dress appointment, not all brides will have that experience. We have all heard the horror story of the bride who has tried on 100+ dresses and still doesn’t have anything to wear on her wedding day. Odds are, this bride fell in love with too many dresses to just choose one. This situation can almost be just as frustrating as not finding any dresses. She just didn’t know when to say yes!
Whether you have tried on 30 dresses or zero, let this guide help you navigate your dress appointment. Ask the following questions to make sure you don’t miss out on your perfect gown!
1. CAN I PICTURE MYSELF GETTING MARRIED IN THIS DRESS?
2. IS IT IN MY PRICE RANGE?
3. WILL I BE ABLE TO HAVE THIS DRESS IN TIME FOR MY WEDDING?
4. CAN THIS DRESS BE ALTERED TO LOOK HOW I WANT IT?
5. DOES THIS DRESS LOOK LIKE ME/MY STYLE?
6. DOES THIS DRESS FIT WITH THE STYLE OF MY WEDDING?
7. DOES THIS DRESS FIT WITH THE SEASON OF MY WEDDING?
8. WILL I BE SAD IF I AM NOT MARRIED IN THIS DRESS?
Check out Celebrate the Occasions to find your perfect gown!